CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Look Who's Talking!

It's just a few days from Sofia's 17th month birthday and she has had a huge spurt in her speaking abilities. This weekend, Sofia started talking and talking and talking and she hasn't stopped since. I have read that it is common for babies her age to use 10-15 words meaningfully, well I think she's got about at least 30 words down. She is also very good at mimicking sounds and inflection.

The one word I wish she couldn't say was 'no'. Everything these days is no. Sofia, do you want to take a nap? No! Sofia, do you want some milk? No! Sofia, give Mama a kiss. No! Sofia, let's take a bath. No! No! No! No! The way she says it is so cute, we can't get mad at her for telling us no. Even when she's being naughty, you gotta love her!

Here's a quick video I made yesterday, she has reached a point where she is starting to make sentences and is understandable...at least to Syd and me.

Don't you like how she has her own way of pronouncing things? No one's name comes out as it should and she calls herself, 'Sosa'. I love it!

That's it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Ivy said...

oh my gosh. i just fell in love all over again.

Lauren, Brantly, and baby said...

You just have the most adorable daughter EVER! She's such a little love bug!

Unknown said...

ohhhhh my goodness :) that girl is awesome. SO cute...her little voice makes me melt!