CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Go Stros!!


This weekend, Sofia went to her very first Astros game. She absolutely LOVED it and sat intensely watching the baseball game or 'ba ba' as she likes to call it. I must say, the game would not have been as exciting had we not been with such an interesting crowd. Laura, Will, and Adam definitely made the game for Sofia. They entertained her all night long!

Sofia loved dancing with Aunt 'Ra Ra', goofing around with Adam, and watching the game and bonding with Uncle 'Wii". She also enjoyed the yummy food. There was a table just her size filled with all sorts of goodies and she would sneak cheese, strawberries, crackers, water bottles, you name it! I think she ate more than I did while we were at Minute Maid.

Sofia's 1st Astros game

Sneaking off with some goodies
Adam and his little Astro. He's excited!
Papa and Sofia enjoying the game.Wow, can I really sit in a big chair?
Get it, Laura!

Godparents in green!

Exploring the halls during the 7th inning stretch
Sundaes!!

Sweet Aunt Laura and Sof

Sofia and Uncle Will. They had a breakthrough that night.

Don't mind me, I'm just watching the game in my pajamas, guys.
We love our friends!! Thanks for such wonderful memories and for loving our child as much as we do.

No comments: