CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pre- Easter weekend!


My girls. Love you Aunt Liz and Lala.
The beautiful Nass family.
Sweet Isi-pisi.
Check out Sofia in action.



As we are preparing for our big Easter weekend, Sofia needed to brush up on her egg hunting skills so Saturday, we participated in an Easter egg hunt at my cousin's neighborhood. Sofia had a blast running around with her cousins and Syd and I had a great time catching up with our wonderful friends and family. Being such a beautiful day, Saturday we had an impromptu photo shoot at the Easter egg hunt so here are the latest and greatest photos of the Harris family and our entourage.

Easter Egg Hunt take 2. Sofia had a whole basket of eggs she picked up on her own.



Best friends forever.

The loves of my life.


Sofia baby.


The Easter bunny!!
My family.


1 comment:

Ilse said...

Leuke foto .
I love you all.
Nanny Ilse